Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 5 Question

My travel to Ghana has been quite the experience. Culturally, it is way different then back home in the U.S. In Ghana, there are kids working before they graduate from middle school or elementary (half of them don't have a choice). In the U.S., kids sometimes stall after they graduate high school to get a job because they we want everything done for us.
    I learned that people in Ghana are very hard working. The Ghanaians are very proud of there growing country and economy, and the athletes that come from there succeed in almost everything that they do.
  
    After this assignment, I learned a lot of the physical aspects of Ghana and how the things there really are.
  

    I would travel to Ghana at every chance that I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment